perl-unicode

Re: Picu: Perl wrappers for ICU (compile issue)

2000-12-14 09:31:36

If you have ICU compile issues you should email the ICU mail list
at:
               icu list <icu(_at_)oss(_dot_)software(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com>

I see messages on this list indicating a large variety of OSs (and
most of the messages are not about compile issues).

I never had any serious compile issues but then I've only tried
to compile it on Redhat Linux (x86) 6.2 and Solaris (sparc) 2.7.