perl-unicode

Re: Picu: Perl wrappers for ICU

2000-12-15 10:45:00
Ed Batutis <ebatutis(_at_)my-deja(_dot_)com> writes:
Jarkko:

Thanks, will (re)try it...when I find the time.  Maybe over the holidays...

If you have problems, the ICU "general" mailing list is probably your best
resource:

http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/icu/project/archives/index.html

However, I would be happy to help you directly especially if I have a
configuration that matches yours.

I would really like to see Perl [optionally] use ICU for encoding conversions.

If perl is to use it [optionally] "everywhere" perl runs
then ICU is going to get a portability shake-down it will never
forget ;-)

For once I assume AIX will _not_ be the problem ...

--
Nick Ing-Simmons <nik(_at_)tiuk(_dot_)ti(_dot_)com>
Via, but not speaking for: Texas Instruments Ltd.