Mail Spams

1995-10-28 19:46:58

        Soren:

On Sat, 28 Oct 1995, Soren Dayton wrote:

Hello.  I recieved the following email message on two mailing lists

        So did you have to resend the thing, in its all of its stupid
        glory, to smartlist & procmail list?

I will include a complete copy of the letter and a somewhat annotated

*------------cut here-----------------------------------------------*

        If you felt you had to send this in the list, you could
        have cut it at that point.

        *       *       *       *       *

        ON TOPIC QUESTION

        Can somebody give me a recipe, so that spams like
        this are sent to /dev/null/ without my looking at them?

        xan

        jonathon
        grafolog(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com

         Swans in the pond follow