Re: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 295+ Popular USA Titles

1995-10-29 11:38:27
 Joshua asked:

Why the hell does everyone have to go up in arms everytime someone sends
a spam?

        The simplest reason is that it is rude.  It costs some people money
to get email on some commercial services.  This is fundamentally
different than junk snail mail for this reason and too much spam can
prevent people from getting mail (mailboxes can fill up).  So it is both
an intrusion into my life _and_ it can coneivably end in me either
loosing money or loosing mail (which is far more important).  It is a
burden on the receiver _far_ beyond just hitting the delete key.

        Spams are harmless! Spams even sometime are interesting and/or
useful!

        I have never received any of those.  I do not expect that I ever
will.

Soren