Re: Autoreply

1996-03-16 14:01:28
Dan Nielsen got some help from Tim Pickett but ran into another problem:

| Now apparently the system I'm
| using does not recognize the "formail" command.  Here's what I'm getting
| in my logfile when a message with header "To:info(_at_)vxr(_dot_)com" is
received:

You set a very restricted PATH earlier in your .procmailrc that includes
on /bin and /usr/bin.  Then you called formail by just its basename without
a full path.

Choose one:

1. Include the directory where the formail binary resides in your assignment
   of $PATH; or

2. Call formail by the full absolute path to its location.