Re: I have to say "sorry" !!!!!

1996-06-01 13:36:44
On Thu, 30 May 1996, Marco Jakobs wrote:

Hello to all procmail user!

Because of an unrecoverable error at my procmailrc, ALL mail to the procmail
mailing-list was returned to the
sender by my server!

This caused many unnecessary mail at all of you who sent a mail to this
mailing-list. I have to say "sorry"
!!!

None of the mail gets to me - so the following line

:0
* ^To: mj
! MAJ(_at_)leverkusen(_dot_)netsurf(_dot_)de

But i DO NOT understand why the lines above do not catch the mail from the
mailing-list. (Perhaps there is no
"mj(_at_)cycos(_dot_)com" in the "TO:"-header...???

Does anyone know the solution of the problem?

Try one of the following:

* ^To:.*mj

or

* ^TOmj

to match on mj.

--
There are two sides to every divorce: yours and the shithead's.