Re: Procmail & elm lock interaction

1996-07-24 06:28:17
David W. Tamkin writes:

Jeff Wasilko wrote,

| How do I get procmail and elm to play nicely together?

Punish both until one confesses?  Truly, I do not know.  Elm 2.5 is supposed
to have a user-selectable option to lock *all* folders (and one to display N
flags for new mail in any folder), but until then I have no advice.

You can get my patch to 2.4 to implement the same code that is in 2.5 at
tigger.itc.virginia.edu:/pub/src/elm.diffs.gz

--
Bill Pemberton                           wfp5p(_at_)virginia(_dot_)edu
ITC/Unix Systems                         flash(_at_)virginia(_dot_)edu