Re: procmailrc debugging

1996-07-24 19:34:34
On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, David W. Tamkin wrote:
Since you're filing copies, procmail still has the original to handle,
so procmail saves the original in $DEFAULT, which is the same place
as $MAILDIR/steveh, so you get two copies there.  (You should also use
local lockfiles unless there is some special circumstance you didn't
tell us about.) ...

Your suggested changes seem to work (but being a belt-n-suspenders
sysadmin, I changed the /dev/null to junkmail).  Thanks for solving my
problem.

| Additionally, I am receiving empty messages, probably representing
| spare blank lines between some messages.

I can't help you with that part.  Good luck.

I cheated in a test, ahead of the rest:

:0
* < 45
/dev/null

which seems to have solved the problem.  Thanks for your assistance!!
Steve Hill
  Email: steveh(_at_)nugrange(_dot_)vip(_dot_)best(_dot_)com
415-961-7889