Re: Feature request

1996-08-19 00:49:41

beckerb(_at_)roma-cafe(_dot_)cs(_dot_)ucdavis(_dot_)edu said:
I'm hoping that someone more familiar with the procmail source can
help me with what (I think) should be a relatively trivial
modification.

When delivering to directories, procmail can correctly handle
delivery to multiple folders using links.  However, LASTFOLDER only
contains the name of the first file delivered to.  I would prefer
that ALL of the files delivered to be present, allowing further
processing (specifically, adding all of the messages to MH unseen
sequences).

I was right, the fix was relatively trivial once the correct location in the
source was found.  (If anyone is interested in my modifications, let me know.
Warning:  it's not particularly efficient, but it works for me.)

--

Brian R. Becker
beckerb(_at_)cs(_dot_)ucdavis(_dot_)edu

"Don't touch me unless you mean it!"
        -- Catherine Sakai (to Sinclair), "The Parliament of Dreams"