Feature request

1996-08-18 18:40:38
Hi,

I'm hoping that someone more familiar with the procmail source can
help me with what (I think) should be a relatively trivial
modification.

When delivering to directories, procmail can correctly handle delivery
to multiple folders using links.  However, LASTFOLDER only contains
the name of the first file delivered to.  I would prefer that ALL of
the files delivered to be present, allowing further processing
(specifically, adding all of the messages to MH unseen sequences).

To be totally clear, the recipe

:0:
f1/. f2/. f3/.

will deliver to all three directories, but LASTFOLDER will only
contain a reference to f1/x.  (Furthermore, only f1 will get the local
lockfile, but that's another matter....)

Seems like this shouldn't be hard for someone who knows the sources.
I'd appreciate any assistance.

--

Brian R. Becker
beckerb(_at_)cs(_dot_)ucdavis(_dot_)edu