Re: notification

1996-11-08 10:41:19
<snip>
If possible, I would
like a running tallly of where mail is going, maybe like a console type
of application. I am getting tired of watching my $LOGFILE to see where
mail is going.

Wayne
Try opening a shell executing 'tail -f $LOGFILE' and let it go...

Michael
--
Michael A. Peterson, Ph.D.                         Computer Network
Department of Chemistry      (352) 846-1008               and