Re: Procmailers beware: BCC handling

1996-11-14 22:58:21
At 05:02 PM 11/13/96 -0500, you wrote:
[...getting on larger soapbox...]
Secondly, you're right you have no choice in this matter except to fix the
code yourself!  This is always true with any software that comes with source
code.  IMNSHO it would be better to post a patch to procmail fixing this
rather than b*tching about it!
[...getting off of soapbox...]

                                      Jeff Stuart
---------------------

Hey Jeff,

Take a pill.  I was under the impression that these lists were to permit
growth and evolution among all users, including those who are NOT advanced
programmers.  Maybe we'd even find someone who has come across the same problem.

I suspect that I'm not the only one who is using procmail this way.  Without
anything to alert others (ie. in the docs), many more could encounter
similar problems.  SO..... I reiterate... IMHO, i think the docs should make
mention of this limitation.

Your heavy handed preaching, and your exclamatory "fix it yourself"
attitude, only stifles many who might similarly contribute to the continued
evolution of a very good tool.

Mark