Re: Security features of ETCRCS

1996-12-09 22:52:14

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Philip Guenther wrote:

Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996 23:46:04 -0600

Umm, what's wrong with recompiling with a different ETCRCS?

Thanks Philip.  I found that in config.h after I posted my message.
I think it will be what I want.

It's probably not your fault, as there was a bug in argument passing
with the -m flag in versions between 3.06 and 3.11pre.  To quote the
HISTORY file:

I did not dare suggest that I had encountered a bug :-)

I'll try 3.11

Thanks again, for this and all your help in the past!

   James L. McGill      |              NETCOM  Interactive
 Programmer / Analyst   |                 Dallas, Texas
 <fishbowl(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com>  | -=[ http://www.conservatory.com/~fishbowl
]=-
lp1 on fire (One of the more obfuscated kernel messages)