Re: [Procmail] Striping First Word from Subject Line(Again)

1997-01-31 09:53:12
Hi Ryan Bradford Neily!  I'm a UNIX administrator and I like to fight spam!
[JEEP-L:341278] Sample Text Subject Line
| formail -I"Subject: $MATCH"

        If the Subject length is always the same, you could use UNIX's
cut to remove the first 15 characters like this:

:0
* ^Subject:.*[[]JEEP-L.*[]]
SUBJECT=`formail -x"Subject:"` | cut -c15-

:0 A:
| formail -i"Subject: $SUBJECT" >> INBOX.JEEP-L

Also, How do I get it to correctly get the message to go into the
INBOX.JEEP-L mailbox?  (Currently it doesnt do that either)

        I'm not sure what you mean here, doesn't the mail get sent into
that mailbox, or is it malformed when it gets there?

        Regards,

--
<Doug Muth>--<dmuth(_at_)ot(_dot_)com> - Spam me and die!
Think your homepage sucks?  You haven't seen http://www.ot.com/~dmuth yet!!