Re: Sorting out *this* list.

1997-06-05 11:58:00
"Mike A. Harris" <mharris(_at_)blackwidow(_dot_)saultc(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca>
writes:
I see that there is an "X-mailing-list:" header on this list, but
before I make my own recipe, I wanted to verify it with everyone
because I'm not good at regular expressions and I didn't wan't
parts of the line being interpreted as such.

My experience is that the "From " line works well for most mailing-lists (and
it at least works for SmartList lists, so it's at least as good as
X-Mailing-List). Of course, some people will have to use "Return-Path:" instead
of "From " (they're are two versions of the same thing, it mostly depends on
your mail system).

The idea of adding backslashes was good, but sadly it won't quite work the way
you want it: \< and \> are special and match a non-word char. Try

instead.

        Stefan