Re: Hrm... set reply-to to the list??? (was Re: A nice spam service)

1997-07-29 15:02:00
On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

This would be solved if the mailing list included a

Wy not do it with procmail?  :)

        :0 fhw
        * ^Return-Path:.*procmail-request
        * !^From:.*procmail-request
        | $FORMAIL -i"Reply-To:
procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE"

And I too dislike being cc'd with responces to the list.  And these days
generally just let procmail delete those who persist in this practice.

--
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat
                -- Lewis Carrol