Re: Abuse of procmail list

1997-09-25 01:04:32

There is a perfectly good list for discussing SmartList---use it.

I don't quite know why this _jihad_, but Smartlist is a brilliant
collection of procmail scripts, scripts so complicated that it requires a
procmail devotee to understand them. If I am trying to figure out or modify
one of those scripts, it is quite sensible and not inappropriate to ask
about it on the procmail list.

I can think of SmartList questions that are inappropriate for the procmail
list, and I don't intend to post them here, but neither do I intend to stop
asking questions (or answering them as far as I'm able) about the Smartlist
scripts insofar as they are wondrous procmail recipes.

Some of you may therefore wish to killfile me; I might also post messages
from either of these addresses:

        bighouse(_at_)bigkitty(_dot_)azaccess(_dot_)com
        bighouse(_at_)bellsouth(_dot_)net

--Ken
           68 Westy, Admin -- type2 -- The VW Bus Mailing List