Re: Abuse of procmail list

1997-09-25 06:15:04
        Author:        "Matthew G. Saroff" <msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net>

I then posted to procmail, and EVERYONE (Admittedly only 3-4
people) stated definitively that spam had killed smartlist, and that I
should post to both.  My apologies for taking their advice.

As someone who receives about 400 emails a day, I apologize personally for
not having seen your message.  However, it seems clear that there are more
than 3-4 folk on the procmail list who see SmartList questions as off-topic.

Since there have been some 80 posts to the smartlist group in the last 2
weeks, I'd say it is far from dead.  Perhaps there are not as many experts
there as one would like