formail reply of message body without prefix

1997-10-06 19:40:49
Is there a way to get formail to reply with the body of the email message, but
not to put a prefix in front of each line of text.

That is, this recipe will generate an auto-reply, keeping the body of the
message.  However, it puts a > in front of each line.

:0
| formail -rkt \
| $SENDMAIL -oi -t

I see the -p option can change the prefix to something other than >.

However, I do not want any prefixes, not even a blank.

I have tried

        | formail -prkt

        | formail -rkt -p -

        | formail -rkt -p " "

        | formail -rkt -p ""

Does anyone have a solution or suggestion.

Thanks

mark