Re: Spamford's back on line

1997-10-07 22:00:34
        Author:        ftilley(_at_)goodnet(_dot_)com (Felix Tilley)

I have trashed messages from hotmail and juno for several months.  I have
never deleted a genuine message.  Decent people do not get accounts with
these "services"

I'll be sure to tell that to my seminary friends who really cannot afford
$20/month for email.

Nice to know that money is still equated with decency and respectability.

Doing a little testing it is easy to filter AOL/Hotmail/Juno valid messages
versus invalid ones.  Or you can just scrap it all.  Obviously it is up to
you, but why don't you stop and think a moment before smearing an entire
class of people who cannot afford the luxury of Internet access at the rate
of $20/month at least.  Or do those people not *deserve* to use the Internet?

TjL