Re: Spamford's back on line

1997-10-08 15:40:56

A very simple recipe I use:
* !^(To|Cc):(_dot_)*my(_dot_)name(_at_)my(_dot_)domain(_dot_)com
{
   EXITCODE=67

  # save header because I'm curious
  :0 h
  bounce.log
bounces most spam. But some still get thru.

It should be noted that this recipe MUST be placed after filters for
mailing lists (some of which change addresses or other characteristics with
too much frequency), and doesn't handle mail which is intentionally bcc'd.

Okay I only use this on my online account on my ISP
(uranus.central.de). Which is in no mailing list and wasn't used by
me for years. I've now put this address into all news articles I
write.
My own leaf site (wamba) gets all mail and news via uucp. No
filtering being done between smail and uucp yet.
The uranus mail address got _only_ SPAm in the last couple of
months.

But nevertheless: I'm here to advance.
--
bye