Re: Filtering out unwanted mime attachments

1997-10-13 12:10:40
| Mon 97-10-13 jonathon <grafolog(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> list.procmail
|
|       Does anybody have a procmail recipe that can automatically
|       verify cryptographic signatures are authentic?

I woudn't do that. If I would call pgp every time I got an
signed message, it would take lot of processing time because
PGP is quite slow (tad slow with big keyring and I have several keyrings)

Maybe you should check sigs only for messages that are from
your close friends or from company mailer: that would be good idea...

jari