Re: Filtering out unwanted mime attachments

1997-10-14 16:16:08
On 13 Oct 1997 jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com wrote:

|       Does anybody have a procmail recipe that can automatically
|       verify cryptographic signatures are authentic?

I woudn't do that. If I would call pgp every time I got an
signed message, it would take lot of processing time because
PGP is quite slow (tad slow with big keyring and I have several keyrings)

Maybe you should check sigs only for messages that are from
your close friends or from company mailer: that would be good idea...

I don't mind PGP at all.

I just want a generic filter that will allow me to delete
messages based on the existance of CERTAIN MIME attachment types.

I'm sure it's really simple, but I didn't want to waste time
trying to reinvent the wheel.

Mike A. Harris        |  Homepage:  http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris
Computer Consultant   |  Am I online? -  finger or ping capslock.dyn.ml.org
My dynamic address: http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris/ip-address.html
Mark should get a sound card and more ISA slots!!!!!!!!  ;o)