Filtering old mail messages

1997-10-22 14:10:51
Greetings,
    I'm a newbie to procmail and was wondering if there's an easy way to
filter my old mail folders.  What I'd like to be able to do is go through
my old folders and delete any mail messages earlier than a specific date.
I didn't find anything in the FAQ or the man pages for something like
this.  If it makes a difference, I'm running procmail 3.11-pre7 on an IBM
RS/6000 running AIX 4.1.5, and sendmail 8.8.5.  Any ideas will be greatly
appreciated.

                                 Joe DeBattista
                                 UCSF, Administrative Computing
                      INTERNET:  joed(_at_)itsa(_dot_)ucsf(_dot_)edu