Re: How to NOT filter a message

1998-01-05 12:35:55
John Spence followed up,

| I settled for the solution of using
| :0:
| * ^TOjspence
| $DEFAULT

The downside there is that on a list that does minimal header munging, such
as the Procmail List, both the directly delivered copy and the one delivered
via the list will end up in $DEFAULT and neither will go to your folder for
the list.  If that's what you want, John, great.

I run a list where, despite the inadvisability of such a practice for the
general case, I clobber To: with the list address and remove any Cc: on all
outgoing reflector items.  On a list configured like that, the copy delivered
via the list would still go to the folder for the list.