Re: How to NOT filter a message

1998-01-06 16:03:10
On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, David W. Tamkin wrote:

|   3. nothing on 1 list that is manually administered :-(

Doesn't that manually-administered list rewrite the From_ line at least?
That's virtually indispensable.

hmm.. time to display my ignorance here. I've just grepped my mail
directory and the only instance of "From_" is in messages that you wrote.

I did look for instances of "From_" in message headers after reading your
answer but couldn't find any and assumed I was either blind or you made a
typo.

Three major reasons for not using a local lockfile:

[reasons snipt]

I'm beginning to wonder if the learning process ever stops with Linux :-)