Dealing with this address formatting

1998-02-15 21:48:00
I have had several spams sent to me the past few days.  They all failed
due to something else in them, such as being sent with Extract*r or
containing a URL to a spam-domain.

The common thing that these spams have had though is ether a To: or From:
line in the following format:

68468768dsg667(_at_)msn(_dot_)com

Obviously bogus, but it will not get caught by normal filters. The
addresses have all been of this format, but differing lenghts.  How likely
is the following going to be to catch good mail?  I don't recall the last
time I got a legit message from someone with an address begining with a
number, and never with the above formatting.

* ^(From|(Reply-)?To):[         ]+[0-9]+[a-z]+[0-9]+@

--
A transistor protected by a fast-acting fuse will protect the fuse by
blowing first.