The TO_ and "X-Rcpt-To:" field...

1998-03-23 14:20:01
Dear procmail folks,

I manage a few procmail sites including my families domain
(reggiardo.com) where we forward e-mail to different accounts (like AOL
and CompuServe) for parents, siblings, cousins, etc... based on
name(_at_)reggiardo(_dot_)com(_dot_)  One of the users has subscribed to a
mailing list
where there is an automatic reply and the To: and From: fields are
identically the sites.  The users e-mail address is in the "X-Rcpt-To:"
field and the TO_ macro does not seem to catch it (it defaults to the
main INBOX).

Is this something that I can address simply or is there an update
required to catch this field in the TO_ macro.  I am seeing this problem
in several different places so I know it is not a unique case.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Christopher

mailto:Christopher(_at_)Reggiardo(_dot_)com

http://www.reggiardo.com