Two Questions

1998-03-25 18:21:01

I have two question I need answered.

1) I am attempting to use the following recipe to catch mail not
addressedto me.

:0
* !^TO:.*(jrdavis(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com|J.R.Davis|John Davis)
$JUNK

It catches all mail not addressed to but it also catches everything else
to.  Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?

2) I am having trouble with a list recipie.  It is similar to my other
list recipies which work fine.  This one is failing however.

LOG=unixclub$NL
:0:
* ^Return-Path:(_dot_)*UUASC-owner(_at_)biz\(_dot_)compata\(_dot_)com
$UNIXCLUB

$UNIXCLUB is defined thusly:

#**********
#***    $UNIXCLUB
#* this is used to hold mail from the unix club list
#**********
$HOME/mail/unix-club

The log entry that shows the failure is:

procmail: Assigning "LOG=unixclub
"
unixclub
procmail: Match on
"^Return-Path:(_dot_)*UUASC-owner(_at_)biz\(_dot_)compata\(_dot_)com"
procmail: Locking ".lock"
procmail: Error while writing to "/_fyFQmail2"
procmail: Error while writing to "/"
procmail: Unlocking ".lock"

As I said all my list trafic is caught by simular recipies and this is
the only one that fails.  Can anyone see what is the matter?

Thank you for any help.