Re: (procmail) Re: Filtering Non-existant User Accounts

1998-09-04 09:24:53
Tim Bass wrote:

<> access_db FEATURE with blacklist does this for users; but this
<> only works for valid user accounts, etc. as  pointed out.

Not so. It's a pattern match, so you can have anything you want on the
LHS and the corresponding RHS Sendmail OpCode and Comment will be
returned to the remote SMTP server.

This is far, far astream of procmail, so I won't go into further
detail -- I have done so in private email to Tim.  If anyone else wants
to continue the discussion, it should be in private mail, I guess.

Rgds,

Reto
--
R A Lichtensteiger       rali(_at_)meitca(_dot_)com -or-
rali(_at_)world(_dot_)std(_dot_)com