Re: Content-Length: header

1998-09-30 00:00:25
On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:26:06 +0300, Liviu Daia
<daia(_at_)stoilow(_dot_)imar(_dot_)ro>
wrote:
    Did you actually follow that thread before replying to it?  Please
read my message again, then tell me how do you infer from the above
excerpt (or from any other part of the manual) that "H" is a "special
case of the spacial case", and you can _leave out_ the dollar sign in
      * $ H   ?? ^Content-Length:

This is how all variables work. Try it with

    * MATCH ?? moo

The dollar sign says the +regex+ part wants to be interpolated.
Like this:

    * $ MATCH ?? $somevar

Hope this helps,

/* era */

--
Bot Bait: It shouldn't even matter whether  (`')  Just  (`')  http://www.iki
I am a resident of the State of Washington   \/ Married! \/   .fi/~era/