Re: Content-Length: header

1998-09-29 21:50:52
Liviu Daia <daia(_at_)stoilow(_dot_)imar(_dot_)ro> writes:
On 29 September 1998, David W. Tamkin <dattier(_at_)Mcs(_dot_)Net> wrote:
No need for the dollar sign, but it does no damage.

   Hmm.  Here we go again: is this actually documented somewhere?

How about the procmailrc(5) manpage?

     There are some special conditions you can use that  are  not
     straight regular expressions.  To select them, the condition
     must start with:

     !    Invert the condition.

     $    Evaluate the remainder of this condition  according  to
          sh(1)  substitution  rules  inside  double quotes, skip
          leading whitespace, then reparse it.

Seems like a good enough explanation to me.

Philip Guenther