Re: aol spam - forgeries?

1999-02-20 17:17:34
On 20 February 1999, Jerry Preeper <preeper(_at_)cts(_dot_)com> wrote:
I have been getting a fair bit of spam from aol addresses that haven't
been caught by my other recipes and was wondering if anyone could
assist with identifying if these are forgeries or are from real aol
(ab)users and what kind of recipe I might add to stop this junk.  I
know I can keep adding info from the body of the message but it keeps
seeming to change.

Below are the headers from a few of the messages.

        :0:
        * ! ^(To|Cc):
        spam

    Regards,

    Liviu Daia

--
Dr. Liviu Daia               e-mail:   daia(_at_)stoilow(_dot_)imar(_dot_)ro
Institute of Mathematics     web page: http://www.imar.ro/~daia