Re: Procmail as non-local agent

2000-06-20 13:00:25
On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 01:40:13PM -0400, William Walker wrote:
hello all! I am currently running Solaris 7 with sendmail 8.9.3 . I have
setup a system-wide procmail recipe in /etc/procmailrc, and it works fine
for local users. Problem is, we use Sendmail to relay mail to our internal
mail server. How do you get Sendmail to process the recipe for EVERY mail
message and not just the local ones?

Configure sendmail to use procmail as the LDA.

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

"Love is just a higher form of respect."
                                Gunilla Williams, Userfriendly fan list