Re: Procmail as non-local agent

2000-06-22 02:24:03
John Heyer <john(_at_)arnie(_dot_)jfive(_dot_)com> writes:
I have a similar setup, the problem is most of the internal mail servers
are NT, usually running MS Exchange.  It's been my understanding that
Sendmail can't be configured to filter through procmail, then relay out to
the internal mail server.

Um, yes it can, it's just not the easiest thing to setup and it more
than doubles the effective inbound mail traffic load on the machine.
There have been posts on this list in the past that have shown how to do
this, so you may want to check the archive at
        http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-lists/procmail/

Philip Guenther