Re: procmail doesn't like g+w directories.

2001-01-11 19:38:22
On Jan 11, 2001 at 17:13, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Satya asked,
| procmail doesn't like g+w directories.

Either take the group write permission off the directory, or, if it's an OS
where each user is supposed to have a personal group, recompile procmail with
the GROUP_PER_USER option on (I think it's in config.h).

Thanks to all who replied. David's wording is the most concise. This is
what everyone suggests.

I can't take group write away, so I'll have to recompile.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>