Re: Web interface for procmail?

2001-11-05 00:09:02

I'm working on something like this right now for my own users.  It's
current incarnation is as a php script with a mysql back end.  I'm using
the database to store recipes as well as per-user preferences so that
I don't have to have the program actually *read* procmailrc files to
find out what's already configured.

It's pre-alpha at the moment (i.e. I've got a prototype database schema
and a recipe browser that works with it).  I'll post to the list when
I have something more concrete for people to play with.  I also expect
to set this up as a SquirrelMail plugin.

Of course, if someone else already has a solution they're willing to
share, I certainly wouldn't mind spending my time on other things...  :)