Re: recipe or maildir issues

2001-11-12 01:09:58
Hello...
I am quite new to procmailing, so if this problem of mine is anything
obvious I do apologize; a simple pointer to the right URL and a minor
spanking would be appreciated.  (I have googled the hell out of my
error messages, to no avail)

^TO and ^TO_ both include the .* so including it is unnecessary, and in fact
screws things up

Also you should put a \ before any . in a line that starts with a * (because .
means "match any character" and you just want to match a literal "."

Also, do you REALLY want to have your directories start with '.Evening-plans'
rather than 'Evening-plans' ?

And do you want to deliver to *directories* (you have a trailing / there) or to
files?  The :0: indicates a lockfile for a file.... so you need to decide (or
share with us) what you want to do.

:0:
* ^TO_(_dot_)*evening-plans(_at_)yahoogroups(_dot_)com
.Evening-plans/

:0:
* ^TO_(_dot_)*postfix-users(_at_)postfix(_dot_)org
.Postfix/

:0:
* ^TO_(_dot_)*logcheck(_at_)streampipe(_dot_)com
.Boxen/

TjL