Re: recipe or maildir issues

2001-11-12 07:47:16
| Okey dokey, I've removed the ".*" from the recipes...
| I take it this is a separate issue from the strange "Error while
| writing to" and "Couldn't create or rename temp file" errors I'm
| getting, right?

Yes, Matt, it is separate.  I'm totally stumped about the other problem.

Is it possible that your incoming mail is delivered on an assortment of
servers, and on some of them you can create or rename the temp file and on
some you can't, so when procmail runs under your permissions it has the same
limitations?  Totally wild guess ...