Re: recipe or maildir issues

2001-11-12 07:38:03
"David W. Tamkin" wrote:
The expansions of ^TO and ^TO_ end in things that are, for most uses,
*better* than ".*", so adding ".*" weakens them.  [Sometimes you want to do
that, but not in the recipes Matt is asking about.]

Okey dokey, I've removed the ".*" from the recipes...
I take it this is a separate issue from the strange "Error while
writing to" and "Couldn't create or rename temp file" errors I'm
getting, right?

--Matt

PS: just in case it matters, the version of procmail I'm running is an
updated rpm off of rpmfind.net "procmail-3.21-1" (I upgraded the stock
version that was on the Red Hat 7.1 CD... but it didn't make a
difference that I could tell).