RE: recipe or maildir issues

2001-11-12 13:28:49
Matt Rowley wrote:
PS: just in case it matters, the version of procmail I'm
running is an
updated rpm off of rpmfind.net "procmail-3.21-1"

It matters. procmail-3.21 is known to have problems when delivering to
maildir folders. I would recommend procmail-3.15.2.

Indeed, this seems to be what the problem is.  I removed the redhat rpm
(why they're using the development branch is beyond me)... built
procmail from source (latest stable, 3.15.2), and voila!

My thanks to all who helped out (and who, in the process, helped me
clean up my recipe file).  ;-)

much obliged...

--Matt