Re: Maildir format delivery

2001-11-13 14:02:55
At 18:27 13/11/2001, you wrote:
Mike Horwath asked John Connor,

msg.LDt is the sort of name procmail would use in a regular directory
delivery rather than in a maildir delivery.  It's still not recognizing
/var/mail/dirk/ as a maildir.  John, are you sure that the procmail binary
getting invoked is your new build of 3.22?

Good question! So I checked and the answer is no! I wasn't using 3.22, which had installed under /usr. So I installed in /usr/local/bin & it now works fine :o) Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

John