Setup problem

2001-12-16 10:19:20
Hi. I just can't seem to get procmail to run!

I'm running Mandrake 8.0 on my server with Sendmail, Fetchmail, UW IMAP and
Procmail (v2.2.2). I've checked the settings in Sendmail and it seems to be
pointing to Procmail ok. I've checked and re-checked my .procmailrc file and
it all looks OK.

If I type procmail on the command line then it just seems to hang. I need to
hit ctrl-C to terminate it. I can find no logging information anywhere to
help me find the problem.

What am I doing wrong?

    Mark Lucas