Re: Setup problem

2001-12-17 13:22:18
At 10:10 2001-12-17 -0800, I wrote:

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u
Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is something evil going on here - Mlocal is defined *TWICE* in your /etc/sendmail.cf file.

On consideration, actually, a second Mlocal would have been emitted in the actual _check_ for procmail-as-LDA (though I would have expected it to be ONLY the Mlocal line, not the two lines following it, so something still ain't right, but that would look more like a grep issue). Sorry 'bout that false alarm on the sendmail.cf being fubar.

The procdiag script now explicitly dumps the output to /dev/null when performing the procmail-as-LDA check, so the "ghost" Mlocal line shouldn't be emitted.