Re: Nesting INCLUDERC's...

2001-12-27 00:39:32
Paul followed up,

| I'm still running v3.12.

Goodness.  You really should upgrade.

| From one line on my bash shell, the following was returned:

Sorry, I should have made it clear that the newlines were literal and that
you should have kept them; they weren't email wrapping.  That's why your
output had no medial nor final newlines:

| Linebuf is null and maybe unset.Linebuf is unset.orbital:~#

But we got the information anyway.  Your procmail is starting with LINEBUF
unset; apparently that's no problem, but when it becomes set but null, that
gets you into trouble.

| Hey, OLDLINEBUF=${LINEBUF:-2048} seems to make it all work now.

Great!

| Thanks!

Prego.