Re: Nesting INCLUDERC's...

2001-12-28 23:59:23
Paul Thomas <cueman(_at_)orbital(_dot_)cuenet(_dot_)com>:

I'm trying to call Spambouncer to filter emails from /etc/procmailrc
on a per-user basis rather than from the home directories (.procmailrc),
and I don't have any previous experience with Spambouncer.

http://www.spambouncer.org/

  Filtering at the Mail Server Level. The new FILTER variable allows you
  to use the SpamBouncer to filter incoming email and then deliver it to
  multiple mailboxes on your system, or forward it to different locations.

I was just looking at spambouncer and noted that it included all files
even if variables prevented the rules from being used.  Do conditionals
prevent INCLUDERC from being included or just from being processed?

:0
* ^(To:|Cc:|Received:.*for).*paul@
        {
         INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/spambouncer/rc.paul