Re: two questions...

2002-01-08 08:02:22
Paul Chvostek <paul(_at_)it(_dot_)ca> wrote:

I'm really curious.  When was the last time you received a message
with "SUBJECT:" in the headers, and was it spam?

Out of ~21000 messages in 171 mb under my mail directory 42 of those contain
SUBJECT: in the header and all of those 42 messages are indeed spam mails.

Regards,

Morten

--
"Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
                                                (Winston Churchill)