Re: two questions...

2002-01-07 15:55:46
Paul Chvostek <paul(_at_)it(_dot_)ca> writes:
Also, what exactly is SWITCHRC=/dev/null supposed to do?  Exit only the
current rc file, or exit a whole nest of them?  The behaviour I'm seeing
appears to indicate the former, but I can find no documentation on this
whatsoever, and I'd hate to rely on behaviour that might change....

/dev/null is treated just like a zero-length rcfile.  Ergo, it exits just
the currect rcfile, just like you had fallen off the end of the file.
This is supported behavior.

Philip Guenther
Procmail Maintainer