Re: I don't want to have double mails in my folder

2002-01-14 09:35:31
but this didn't work for me for some reason.

In what way does it not work.  Some symptoms would be a big help if you
want some suggestions.

####
:0 Wh: $PROCMAILDIR/msgid.lock
|formail -D 32768 $PROCMAILDIR/msgid.cache
/dev/null
####

Does your procmailrc file set the PROCMAILDIR variable?

Also, did Linux Magazine really have that '/dev/null' line after the
'|formail' line?  Because that line should not be there.

You can see the original version of this recipe along with the
discussion of what it does in the procmailex man page.
It would probably be worth your while to read that.

Hope that helps,
Martin
--
Martin McCarthy                 /</                  PGP key available
    `Procmail Companion'        \>\  http://www.ancient-scotland.co.uk