Re: I don't want to have double mails in my folder

2002-01-24 10:17:59
The one I'm using goes as follows.

:0 Whc: .msgid.lock
| formail -D 16384 .msgid.cache
:0 a
duplicate

And it works thus far with no problem.  I've accidentally bounced myself
messages before, and it just dumps them off in that duplicate folder.

I put them there to make sure I didn't miss anything.  That and I wasn't
sure how well the recipt would work when I first set it.
tdh

  T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  tim(_at_)unixtechs(_dot_)org  |  UIN:
17021091